Tuesday, November 25, 2014

BOOKS BY K.S. Thomas


In her own words
 
Dog Lover who likes her pastries full of cream and sugar….oh…and I write some ;-)
Aside from being an author, I am also a mom to a beautiful little girl. I tell everyone I named her after my great-grandmother (because that’s the mature answer), but really, I named her after my favorite princess – just so happens I got lucky and they had the same name…If I wasn’t a writer, I would work on a horse ranch – I’m an animal lover (in addition to dogs, horses are at the top of my list). I wear flip-flops pretty much everywhere I go. I would rather stay awake until 5 am than get up at 5 am (years of bar tending have left their mark), if I can, I’m going to the beach AND I will always be nice to people who bring me chocolate…or coffee…if you bring me both, I’ll probably love you forever.
A gypsy at heart, I write the way I live, following the story wherever it may lead, always ready to start the next one. This is clearly reflected in my body of work which to date includes everything from Children’s Lit to Thrillers. I happily reside in sunny Florida .
 
 
 
 
 
 
Unhurt 
It's Kinda My Thing 
**Coming Soon** 
I Call Him Brady  
Save The Date 
Lost Avalon 
Blood Bound  
Drive 
Salty 
Country Girls  
Lucky In Love  
Getting Lucky (A Lucky Novella)  
This Christmas  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment